The Windy City is full of busy people, and at American Dental, we do everything we can to cater to them. Between work, school, social occasions, and family obligations, who has time for multiple dental appointments? That’s why we house a range of dental specialties under one roof.
General Referral Process
When you have a dental issue, you may have to visit a general dentist for a referral to a specialist. Next, you will have to schedule a visit with the specialist, who may refer you to another professional such as an oral surgeon. This entire process can take weeks, and in the meantime, you will be dealing with your dental issue the best you can.
Streamlining The Process At American Dental
What if you could get any issue resolved in a single visit, or in multiple visits to the same location? At American Dental, you can do exactly that! Because we house a variety of dental specialists under one roof, we can save you time and effort. It may even save you money on insurance copays not having to make multiple visits for the same issue. When you have a dental problem, every minute can be agony, so the more efficient we can make the treatment process, the better it is for our patients.
Dental Specialist At American Dental
Why wait for an appointment and fill out paperwork multiple times when you can get many conditions taken care of in a single visit? Here are some of the dental specialists you will find at American Dental’s network of 8 locations in the Chicago area:
- General Dentists – Exams & Cleaning, Digital X-Rays, Dental Sealants, and TMJ Treatment
- Cosmetic Dentists – Teeth Whitening, Veneers, and Dermal Fillers
- Restorative Dentists – Bridges, Crowns, Fillings, and Dentures
- Orthodontists – Metal Braces, Invisible Braces, and Invisalign Aligners
- Dental Implant Specialists – Replacement of One or More Missing Teeth with Long-Lasting Dental Implants
- Periodontists – Gum Disease Treatment, Scaling, and Root Planing
- Endodontists – Root Canals and Other Treatments of the Dental Pulp
- Oral Surgeons – Tooth Extractions, Wisdom Teeth Removal, Jaw Surgery, Bone Grafts, and More
- Emergency Dentistry – Treatment for Tooth Injuries, Lost Teeth, Mouth Injuries, and More
As you can see, our facilities are equipped to provide nearly any type of dental treatment. If we don’t have the right specialist at your usual clinic, we can easily refer you and schedule an appointment at one of our other locations nearby. We are proud to provide convenient dental treatment for Chicagoland residents, and we will always do everything we can to get you the treatment you need in a timely manner.
Whether you need a general dentist, you need an oral surgeon in Palos Heights (or anywhere else nearby), or you need emergency dentistry, American Dental can provide that treatment. Get in touch with us today by clicking the “Make an Appointment” button and finding the location that is most convenient for you. You can easily schedule your appointment online or call (773) 897-3218 if you would like to speak to one of our representatives. Getting the dental treatment you need doesn’t have to mean running all around the city; call American Dental and find all types of dental specialists in one location!